Online Safepoint/GC log analyzer
If you need quick analysis of <= 10Mb file (after compression).Try online
Run on your computer in docker
Quickly run application on your computer
docker run -it -p 8080:8080 -v /var/uploads:/uploads
Create directory where your logs will be uploaded (/var/uploads) before running this command
Application will be available on http://localhost:8080
You can specify the following options with multiple -e PROPERTY=value
- Port used by container to run http server.
- Location within container for uploaded logs.
- Maximum size of uploaded file and request
- Number of threads parsing uploaded logs. More incoming requests will be queued
- Report is removed from memory after read.
- Time duration after report is removed from memory.
Standalone JVM log analyzer:
For analysis of big files build standalone version from source.GitHub repository
If you are looking for interesting cases and tips regarding garbage collection and JVM performance.Blog