Safepoints and Garbage Collector log file analyzer
- Logs from JDK 11, 12, 13 - works with flags below, tested on Parallel, CMS and G1.
- Logs from JDK 9, 10 - should work.
- Logs from JDK 8 and below - experimental (no GC log support, only safepoint, charts and stas are not accurate, because log file style sucks).
- Max 10MB file (after compression).
- For JDK 11+ decorators: level,tags,time,uptime are needed, check sample Xlog configuration below.
- Max 1 file in compressed archive (will analyze first if there are many).
- UI is ugly.
- UI is optimized for Full HD resolution.
- There is no exception handling at all :)
Import from file ...
Compress logs (*.zip, *.gz, *.xz, *.7z) for fast uploads.
... or paste log here
Unified logger, changing logs at runtime example:sudo -u JVM_USER jcmd `pgrep -x java` VM.log
VM Args that I use
Simplest VM Args to add JDK > 8
Simplest VM Args to add JDK <= 8